We give you solutions to help!
Struggling readers soar!
- Comprehensive, certified assessment for reading and writing
- Tutoring plans and one-on-one tutoring
- Certified Barton Reading and Spelling Method instruction for parents and professionals… a scientifically proven reading method to help all readers, including the up to 20% of people who have dyslexia
- Response-to-Intervention plans for schools
- Support groups for parents and kids
- Technology to help with reading and writing
Every story has a beginning, middle and end
The Beginning: of Reading Resources was when Lori and Dave Langerud learned that all four of their children had dyslexia – a genetic condition that doesn’t “go away.” They were bright students who learned quickly but struggled with reading, writing and spelling.
The Middle: The Langeruds determined that Orton-Gillingham tutoring for their children was vital, but expensive. To do the tutoring herself, Lori became certified in the Barton Reading and Spelling system. The Langerud children’s reading improved quickly; their grades changed dramatically, confidence rose and self esteem soared.
The End: Lori started Reading Resources to provide tutoring with the Barton System for other students as well as support and instruction for parents and teachers who wanted to work with their own struggling readers.